Need an app developed for Indoor navigation for exhibition centres

Can you develop the Indoor Location or UWB based location beacons to create indoor navigation for an exhibition centre? Needed for iOS platform only.

Hello Adnan,
Hope you are doing well.

I have sent you a PM.

Please check and let me know. Can definitely assist you with your requirements.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon

@adnanfbaliwala I have developed Indoor positioning and navigation application for exhibition centre for one of our client and the event went successful with the application. If you are still looking for app then we can give you demo. Please do contact me at mayur@tasolglobal.com or visit our website www.indolytics.com

Please share your email address and contact number to discuss this. I have an app to be deployed instantly with same features.

Hi Team,
I need to develop an in-house navigation app using beacons (Estimote). I’m new to mobile development.

This will be an Android/IOS app
User walks in store , connects to wifi, Our app should get downloaded
The user opens the App and selects the shop he wants to go
from the current point it should guide the customer until store using the floor plan.

Can you please help me how to do it? OR can you provide me the app, what is the cost?

@Anjani_Kumar_Bommulu

Please contact me at mayur@tasolglobal.com I have developed similar app, can give you at reasonable cost.

Hello.
I am Jane Todavchych and I am business development manager at ThinkMobiles.
We made many apps as yours.
Feel free to contact us and discuss your project. If you need any information about how to start your project write us in chat.
Site: https://thinkmobiles.com/
e-mail: jane.todavchych@thinkmobiles.com