Looking for Developers

Greetings. Before I go ahead, my email is edwardh@firetown.co.za - for those who don’t like long stories :smile:

I heard about Estimote for the first time today, which is pretty embarrassing, considering I run a marketing company, and this tech has been around a few years…That been said, I believe that this is the answer to a lot of engagement challenges; which i intend to exploit. I know nothing of coding and development so I am looking for someone that can assist with developing a few apps that I have in mind.

Please email me I would really appreciate getting in touch with some experienced developers that can guide the company to the solutions that we have in mind. Again, my email is edwardh@firetown.co.za.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Eddy H

Hello Eddy,

I’m Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development agency from India. We have develop some nice apps using Estimote beacons. I am sure we can help you develop your ideas. I have dropped you an email. Lets meet!

Look forward to your reply.

Best,

Kirtan

Greetings!!!

This is Durgesh Shukla from EL Group International. I am a Business Development Manager.
We are specialized in Designing and Developing Mobile Applications.
Kindly have a look to my website: www.elgrouinternational.com
Company CEO website: www.evenluthra.com

contact me: durgesh@elgroupinternational.com
evan@evanluthra.com

Hi Eddy,

We have developed a platform, Situate (https://situate.io) that allows users to quickly create iBeacon-enabled apps with no coding required. We think it could be a great tool for marketing agencies to use because they can add value by looking after the content without worrying about the app development side. Let me know if you’d like to give it a try.

If you need something more bespoke then we could use Situate as the core engine to develop something that exactly fits with your requirements.

Kind regards

Stephen

web: https://situate.io
email: stephen@situate.io

1 Like

hi there i am in the same boat in Ireland.

Hi Edward,

I am Ilya, Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies and will be happy to assist you with your project.

At the first I want to tell you more about our experience:

Our team have great expertise level with mobile development, because we develop apps since first SDK was presented by Jobs in 2008. Especially we targeted on development apps which are tied with any kind of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices such as Estimote Beacons or Custom Solutions.

Also, we developed an enterprise app for our local restaurants network. Mainly, it was developed by us to prevent stealing of iPads, which restaurants used as to display interactive menu app, which was also handled by our team.

One more thing that we are currently developing one successful startup project from KickStarter - http://www.shot-stats.com/ - we are handling both Hardware, Firmware and Mobile parts here. The developing device includes BLE connectivity between the smart device and mobile app. So we have a really big backpack of knowledges that will be enough to deal with projects of any complexity and scope.

Looking for relevant expertise for your project? Check if your project is related to:

• Beacons (Especially powered by Estimote) BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) apps (we can handle both hardware, firmware and mobile parts)
  • Photo/Video apps (we know almost everything about editing, effects and filters)
  • Social (with chat, sharing and events for both web & mobile) Marketplace apps (especially if you sell real goods and ship them)
  • Map/Geolocation/Delivery apps (both for fun or for security cases)
  • Sport/Medical/HIPAA apps (sensors, smartwatches, smart devices - we know how do they work)

Does anything here look like your next project? Let’s schedule a Skype conversation to discuss your project in more details! My Skype ID: cblrok90

Look forward to talking to you soon.

Best regards,
Ilya

Be free to Email me to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com