How to obtain major in DidEnterRegion if Im only using the UUID in region

Here is my code:

let mbeaconManager: ESTBeaconManager!
let mbeaconRegion = CLBeaconRegion(proximityUUID: NSUUID(UUIDString: "B9407F30-F5F8-466E-AFF9-25556B57FE6D")!, identifier: "all beacons")

func beaconManager(manager: AnyObject!, didEnterRegion region: CLBeaconRegion!) {
    manager.startRangingBeaconsInRegion(region)
}

The question is: How can I obtain the major of the beacon that enter like this? Only using UUID for the CLBeaconRegion because I will use more than 100. Thanks for your answer

You’re on the right track: the usual way to go about it is to start ranging in didEnter. In the didRangeBeacons delegate, you can access full data, incl. major and minor, of the beacons in range.

Thanks for your answer, but can you show me please with what code I will be able to obtain
the major value?

What does I need to put after this code for obtaining the major value??? Thanks

func beaconManager(manager: AnyObject!, didEnterRegion region: CLBeaconRegion!) {
manager.startRangingBeaconsInRegion(region)
}

Have you completed our iBeacon tutorial yet? It’ll teach you how to do ranging:

http://developer.estimote.com/ibeacon/tutorial/part-3-ranging-beacons/

In general, it’s always better to ask specific questions, rather than “please give me code” ones. You’ll learn much more about the technology if you dive into the code & tutorials yourself, and will be able to solve your problems much quicker in the future, without having to revert to the forums. Of course, we’re always here to help should you get stuck, but we’ll be able to provide answers faster if you ask good, specific questions, and show some effort you’ve already put into researching the problem.