Getting Issue in ReactNative SDK

Is there any updated sdk for React Native?

We have this:

I believe it’s fully up-to-date with the native iOS and Android Proximity SDKs.

What’s the problem you’re running into?

we are getting this below error while developing on React Native IOS

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib

Referenced from: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/8B1E5D9A-4A4C-4BA2-B313-74E1BF32131D/checkestimote.app/Frameworks/EstimoteProximitySDK.framework/EstimoteProximitySDK

Reason: image not found

My Project Configuration is:
React Native Environment Info:
System:
CPU: (4) x64 Intel® Core™ i5-4278U CPU @ 2.60GHz
Memory: 274.26 MB / 8.00 GB
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 10.15.2 - /usr/local/bin/node
Yarn: 1.13.0 - /usr/local/bin/yarn
npm: 6.4.1 - /usr/local/bin/npm
Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
SDKs:
iOS SDK:
Platforms: iOS 12.2, macOS 10.14, tvOS 12.2, watchOS 5.2
IDEs:
Xcode: 10.2/10P91b - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
react: 16.6.3 => 16.6.3
react-native: 0.58.4 => 0.58.4
npmGlobalPackages:
react-native-cli: 2.0.1

You’re probably missing the “Always Embed Swift in Standard Libraries” option in your Xcode project. This is step 2 in the iOS installation instructions:

https://github.com/Estimote/react-native-proximity#installation

… but it’s easy to miss (;

Does this work with the new UWB Beacons - GG_2.2fc? I can’t get it working, OnEnterAction, OnExitAction and OnChangeAction are never triggered, despite all being set up correctly.

@estimote @Mobiwhiz

Hi @Trevor. I was told by the staff that the original Estimote/react-native-proximity library is no loger supported. Actually, it last commit was at 2020. Checkout the react-native-ble-manager dependency.

It works to me so far. Obviously you automatically lose all the Estimote features and your beacon is treated with regular protocols (iBeacon and Eddystone). Also I share you a YouTube videos serie that could be handy.

Hi @4aLifeTime, thanks for getting back to me.

Do you know if this package works with the UWB beacons? I tried the below package but none of my beacons were showing, so presume they’re not compatible - GitHub - MacKentoch/react-native-beacons-manager: React-Native library for detecting beacons (iOS and Android).

Are you using the UWB beacons with this? If so, then great, will give that a try.

I’ve also been told on another thread that none of the proximity code works with the UWB beacons, which is really what I was after. Have you got any code that works with proximity and UWB?

Thanks for the advice.