Error code 500 while saving location

I had 3 indoor location beacons package with an email address and I get an error message during saving a location to estimate cloud… the error message as below :-

Error when saving location: Optional(Error Domain=ESTRequestBaseErrorDomain Code=500 “Estimote Cloud failed to handle request.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Estimote Cloud failed to handle request., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Check reason field to verify what kind of error happened.})

below is my implementation : -

func application(_ application: UIApplication, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions launchOptions: [UIApplicationLaunchOptionsKey: Any]?) -> Bool {
    // Override point for customization after application launch.
    locationBuilder.setLocationName("my space")

locationBuilder.setLocationBoundaryPoints([
        EILPoint(x: 0.00, y: 0.00),
        EILPoint(x: 0.00, y: 9.85),
        EILPoint(x: 4.56, y: 9.85),
        EILPoint(x: 4.56, y: 0.00)])

locationBuilder.addBeacon(withIdentifier: "mybeaconid1", atBoundarySegmentIndex: 0, inDistance: 3.5, from: .leftSide)
    locationBuilder.addBeacon(withIdentifier: "mybeaconid2", atBoundarySegmentIndex: 1, inDistance: 1.1, from: .rightSide)
    locationBuilder.addBeacon(withIdentifier: "mybeaconid3", atBoundarySegmentIndex: 2, inDistance: 5.7, from: .leftSide)
    locationBuilder.addBeacon(withIdentifier: "mybeacon4", atBoundarySegmentIndex: 3, inDistance: 3, from: .rightSide)

locationBuilder.setLocationOrientation(50)

let location = locationBuilder.build()

ESTConfig.setupAppID("myAppId", andAppToken: "myAppToken")

let addLocationRequest = EILRequestAddLocation(location: location!)

addLocationRequest.sendRequest { (location, error) in
        if error != nil {
            print("Error when saving location: \(String(describing: error))")
        } else {
            print("Location saved successfully: \(String(describing: location?.identifier))")
        }
    }

beaconManager.requestAlwaysAuthorization()

return true
}

Hi @aznelite89!

If you have only 3 beacons, you should create a location with exactly those 3 beacons. Do you double one of the identifiers? If yes this may be the reason of the 500 in the response.

Hi @aznelite89!

I’m sorry for that - it seems our Estimote Cloud had a small “hiccup” and was not accepting locations for a short moment, it should be fine now. Can you try again and tell if it work as expected?

Hi Marcin,

It is working perfectly, thanks!

I am also getting the same message
Error when saving location: Optional(Error Domain=ESTRequestBaseErrorDomain Code=500 “Estimote Cloud failed to handle request.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Estimote Cloud failed to handle request., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Check reason field to verify what kind of error happened.})

Am facing the same problem any solution?