Did Enter Region is callbacked but major and minor is null

It’ve been 2 yrs since my last product with beacon, now I’m back with Estimote iBeacon. Have some problem with monitor beacon region. Did Enter Region is callbacked but when I print it out major and minor is null. I don’t know what happened, can anyone support me?

2017-12-12 09:40:12.784304+0700 FeAcon[1621:182311] Enter region: B9407F30-F5F8-466E-AFF9-25556B57FE6D
2017-12-12 09:40:12.793494+0700 FeAcon[1621:182311] Stay inside minor: (null) major: (null)

Thanks and very appreciated!

Hey @phongnguyendev, welcome back!
How do you define the beacon region?

Hi Raphael, let me share you some code snippet I wrote:

1. Initialise with beacon region

self.estBeaconManager = [[ESTBeaconManager alloc] init];

self.estBeaconManager.delegate = self;
self.beaconRegion =  [[CLBeaconRegion alloc] initWithProximityUUID:ESTIMOTE_PROXIMITY_UUID identifier:@"FEC Beacon"];
self.beaconRegion.notifyEntryStateOnDisplay = YES;
  1. Start monitor beacon region

CLAuthorizationStatus authorizeStatus = [ESTBeaconManager authorizationStatus];

[self.estBeaconManager requestAlwaysAuthorization];

if(authorizeStatus == kCLAuthorizationStatusAuthorizedAlways){
    [self.estBeaconManager startMonitoringForRegion:self.beaconRegion];
    }else if(authorizeStatus == kCLAuthorizationStatusNotDetermined){
    [self.estBeaconManager startMonitoringForRegion:self.beaconRegion];
    }else if(authorizeStatus == kCLAuthorizationStatusRestricted){
    [UIAlertController alertControllerWithTitle:@“Location’s not available” message:@“You have no access to location service” preferredStyle:UIAlertControllerStyleAlert];
    }else if(authorizeStatus == kCLAuthorizationStatusDenied){
    [UIAlertController alertControllerWithTitle:@“Location access denied” message:@“You have denied access to location service” preferredStyle:UIAlertControllerStyleAlert];
    }

I debug into delegate method didDetermineState return “Inside” but with didEnterRegion, the major and minor value is (null)

I don’t know was wrong. Can you please help? Thanks

you were able to solve your issue?
, I have the same issue :confused: