Detect beacon & image will appear

Hi there,

I am developing a mobile application and I am having problem writing codes such that when the mobile app detects a beacon, an image will appear or a page asking the user to fill in the form will appear. I am using Cordova to create the app. Hence, the programming language is HTML, CSS, JavaScript. The platform of the mobile application is Android.

Thank you so much for reading and replying to my question.
I really appreciate it :smile:

And … what’s your question? (:

If you’re looking for some generic tips on how to go about implementing your app, I recommend checking out this PhoneGap/Cordova plugin:

They have a nice Examples app, combined with documentation on how to get it running, what it does, etc.:

hi @heypiotr, I’ve tried out the github link you provided me but it will only show the beacon details such as the uuid, major and minor value only, when the mobile application successfully detect the beacons.
My question is if you know if there is any codes such that when the beacon is detected, an image will appear or an event will occur?

Thank you so much for reading and replying my email.
I appreciate it alot :smile:

@heypiotr hi, following is an example of what i need to do for my mobile app:

For example: when the mobile application detect a particular beacon, the mobile app will automatically direct the user to a link, show an image or direct the user to another page filled details.

hence, i need codes/examples to refer. once again, thank you for taking your time helping me out.

Hmm, unfortunately I don’t know any JavaScript examples that would do exactly that. Maybe try asking on Evothings’ forums:

https://evothings.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

@heypiotr, thank you for taking your time reading and replying to my questions :))

1 Like