Can't add EstimoteSDK as a dependency in the pod library I'm working on

I have a use case, where my app connects to a web service and downloads a list of beacons and notifications associated to those beacons, next, the application has to start monitoring for the beacons and in case a user steps inside of a region, trigger the notification with the content downloaded from the API.

I want to encapsulate this functionality or at least as much as I can inside a pod library, this way in my future apps I can just install my pod and just work in the UI(In the app side).

I created a Swift pod library and called it BeaconManagerSDK, and in it’s pod spec I add EstimoteSDK as a dependency along with Alamofire, ObjectMapper and a few others, when I run pod update to download those dependencies and start using then in my Development Pods classes, I got the following error in the terminal

[!] The 'Pods-BeaconManagerSDK_Example' target has transitive dependencies that include static binaries: (/Users/myUserName/work/modules/BeaconManagerSDK/Example/Pods/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework)

Is there a workaround for this? Do you know if there is a more feasible way of achieve what I need?

Thanks in advance