Cannot modify Sticker settings

Hi there. I’m having fun with detecting Nearables and displaying their information, that’s no problem.

What I would like to do is change the settings of a Sticker. In the cloud app I can change the name of a sticker (e.g. I changed “car” to “auto”) but this change does not get from the cloud to the sticker.

So I wanted to try changing the sticker’s settings in the Estimote app on my iPhone.

There is no way to change the settings of a Sticker in the detail view of one Sticker. There’s an Edit button in the “Beacons in Range” screen, but when I tap it I get “You can edit only your own beacons”. But they are my beacons, all ten of them :smile:

So what am I doing wrong? I get the impression I’m not understanding something fundamental.

Hello!

Name of the sticker is not supported in the sdks yet. We have this on our roadmap. I will update you when new version of SDK with this feature is live. It would be great to hear more about your use case so maybe we can provide you something more robust for your needs. Looking forward to hear from you.

Marcin Klimek