Telemetry Listener Android

I’m using Location Beacons and setTelemetryListener does not return any telemetries. The event does get called, although there’s nothing in the list.

My telemetries used to work (about a year ago). I haven’t worked on this project for a year, i was using the same SDK as i was then. I also updated the SDK to 1.2.0 to see if that would fix it, the same issue is happening.

Can you please help me understand why it’s not getting any telemetry data?

Thanks
Nick.

Device Details
Device
Google Pixel
OS
Android 8.0 Oreo

Beacon Details
Firmware Version
Hardware Version
D3.4

Log Details - i’ve removed proximityUUID, major & minor for brevity & security.

onEnteredRegion: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-63, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onTelemetriesFound: []

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-63, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-63, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-69, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-66, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-66, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

onBeaconsDiscovered: [Beacon{macAddress=[xxx], proximityUUID=xxx, major=xxx, minor=xxx, measuredPower=-66, rssi=-67, timestamp=2017-09-14}]

Hey Nick, thanks for posting! I’ve asked some follow up questions over email.

Hi @Raphael ,
I am using Estimotes.Xamarin.Android version - 1.1.0 in (C#) with Visual Studio- 2017 and want to read the battery percentage but unable toconnect to beacon to get beacon telemetry information.

In Older version we could achieve using : beaconManager.SetTelemetryListener(this);

It’ll be great if someone could help with this. Thanks in advance!