[Swift] Problems with delegate method for ESTSecureBeaconController

Hey,
I continued a Beacon related Project from another student and had the task to include Estimote Beacons with secure UUID enabled. I was able to get the delegate method to work with the ESTBeaconManager with the following function header(this was an suggestion from Xcode, i have no Idea what is going on but it detects my Beacons).

@objc(beaconManager:didRangeBeacons:inRegion:)func beaconManager(_ manager: Any, didRangeBeacons beacons: [CLBeacon], in Region: CLBeaconRegion) {

When i changed ESTBeaconControllerDelegate to ESTSecureBeaconControllerDelegate and
ESTBeaconcontroller() to ESTSecureBeaconController
the App did Compile but the function no longer works

ESTConfig.setupAppID("**********************", andAppToken: "********************************")
is set in the AppDelegate.swift

requestAlwaysAuthorization()
beaconManager.delegate = self
is also set.
as well as
NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription

I Cant figure out what the Problem is. From the Documentation, both Protocols look very similar

ESTBeaconManagerDelegate.h

- (void)beaconManager:(ESTBeaconManager *)manager
              didRangeBeacons:(NSArray *)beacons
                     inRegion:(CLBeaconRegion *)region;

ESTSecureBeaconManagerDelegate.h

- (void)secureBeaconManager:(ESTSecureBeaconManager *)manager
              didRangeBeacons:(NSArray *)beacons
                     inRegion:(CLBeaconRegion *)region;

And since it is recommended to use manager : Any instead of the BeaconManager classes i cant figure out what i missed.

Iam developing for iOS10 in Xcode 8/Swift 3

Thanks for the Help in Advance

Scarecrow

EDIT:
I found the Problem, ESTSecureBeaconManagerDelegate requires you to use an ESTBEacon Array.

@objc(beaconManager:didRangeBeacons:inRegion:) func beaconManager(_ manager: Any, didRangeBeacons beacons: [ESTBeacon], in Region: CLBeaconRegion) {.....

did the Trick.

But I Have another Question.
Is there a Possibility to change the SecureUUID rotation Intervall in the Estimate Cloud or the Estimote App?