Startup Project - Australia

Hi All,

We’re looking for an experienced developer to help us build an exciting new product initially for the Australian market.

Someone local would be ideal but we’re more than happy to discuss with people around the world. I can’t divulge too much information on the project here but more than happy to discuss further with interested devs. Please get in touch via josh@andrewhillexecutive.com for more info.

Thanks
Josh

1 Like

Dear Josh,

I have Emailed you my details. please revert back with the details of your project.
Feel free to refer: http://www.softwebsolutions.com/portfolio.html

Please Email your project details at: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Best,
Naren

Hi Josh,

We are team of experienced Web designers & developers, working with PHP (its frameworks), CMS like WordPress , Magento, joomla etc , eCommerce experts, Android - IOS app / games and have been into business from past 7 years.

Have Full Stack Professional Web Developer resource available to start quickly. Our rates are very affordable and we can provide you best.

We have proven :
7+ years of IT Experience in Design and implementation of web applications using LAMP and Mobile Applications
Good understanding of Object Oriented practices and methodologies.
Knowledge of Git hub, Cloud technologies, MVC architecture
Familiar with Both Agile and Scrum methodology of working.

Let me know if interested , we can have further discussions and calls to move ahead.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
robin saras

Hi there John,

I am Ilya, Business Development Executive from Space-O Technologies and would be happy to assist you with that.

I found that you require some help with development of exiting mobile app here:
Do you still require any help?

Our team have great experience with mobile development, because we develop apps since first SDK was presented by Jobs in 2008. Especially we targeted on development apps which are tied with any kind of BLE (bluetooth low energy) devices such as estimote beacons etc.

To tell you more about our previous experience:
We developed an enterprise app for our local restaurants network. Mainly, it was developed by us to prevent stealings of iPads, which restaurants used as to display interactive menu app, which was also handled by our team.

We are currently developing one successful startup project from KickStarter - http://www.shot-stats.com/ - we are handling both hardware, firmware and mobile parts here. The developing device includes BLE connectivity between the smart device and mobile app, so we have a big backpack of knowledges that will be anough to deal with projects of any complexity and scope.

Could you kindly share us with some additional information regarding your project, in order for review? We’ll review it and get back to you with our estimation and suggestions asap.

Do you want high-grade app will be developed quickly? Let’s schedule a Skype conversation, just add me (my ID: cblrok90) to keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Ilya