Indoor Location View Setup

I'm pretty new to iOS development, so I apologize if this is considered a beginner question. I've downloaded the Indoor SDK and can successfully build the swift example file. I've created a custom location.json file according to the dimensions/layout of my room and that all seems to work well. However, When the app launches, the Navigation Controller segues to the Menu View Controller which has three buttons (one of which is to use the location.json file). What I'd like to do is for my app to automatically use the location.json file, and not present the buttons at all. So, when the app launches it immediately displays the floor plan (from the location.json and starts tracking the user). However, I can't seem to get this to work.
I can see that the button (#2) has a action on it to call the loadLocationfromJSON function... and I would think I could simply call this function when the seque enters the scene... but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Can anyone provide some guidance?

Hi Andy,

A proper solution would be to make the LocationViewController (the one with the floor plan) the default controller, and move the initialization code from loadLocationFromJSON to LocationViewController's viewDidLoad.

For the simple solution you mentioned, paste this code into the MenuViewController:

override func viewWillAppear(animated: Bool) {
    super.viewWillAppear(animated)
    loadLocationFromJSON()
}

Thanks Piotr. I appreciate the response. I actually did the same thing you suggested, only I put the loadLocationFromJSON call inside the viewDidLoad() function. Does it matter which one it's in?

viewDidLoad might actually be better (: