In the search for developer

Hello,

I am looking for developer who can implement beacon solution similar to the youtube video.

HI, we can help if out or get you started depending on your experience in the industry or with beacons in general.
Email me on melanie@geoargames.com and we can set up a zoom chat if you like

Hey,

I can help you.
Let me know a good to discuss further in detail. kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Find developers is not easy thing. You can hire dedicated developers or a development agency.

I am writing to propose my services as a mobile app developer for your mobile app development project, I believe that I have the necessary skills and expertise to code a custom mobile app in languages such as Java and Kotlin. I have worked on many social media app development projects as social media apps development company in USA. I can easily done features such as user profiles, a newsfeed, and a messaging system. If this is what you are looking for please DM. Mike

I need a web developer for my website to make it more SEO Optimized and Mobile Optimized for mobile traffic. I also need an SEO Expert to help me rank my webpage https://wandlertechnologies.com/grabhosts-is-offering-article-forge-coupons/ for the keyword " Article Forge Coupon " in Google and other search engines.

Hey @alexbrian,

I would be glad to assist you in SEO.
Lets connect over Skype for a quick discussion. skype ID: live:.cid.d88520883fd2e0d1

Thanks!