How to range beacons in background continuously?

I am ranging beacons in foreground then it is working continuously. when i am using same functionality in background but it is not ranging continuously, it just scan for one time only.

i am using this method->
-(void)beaconManager:(id)manager didRangeBeacons:(NSArray *)beacons inRegion:(CLBeaconRegion *)region

You can’t. Ranging works only when the app is running.

There are tricks to keep your app running continuously in the background, and thus keep ranging working as well, but unless you have a VERY good reason to do that, Apple will reject such an app from App Store.

More details about variety of background ranging options here: Is it possible to use beacon ranging in the background?

Hi Piotr,
thank you for your info.
which method i have to use in estimote sdk 3.0 for background scanning of beacons with out apple rejection ?

Monitoring, but it works a bit differently than ranging:

i have 5 beacons if i entered into whatever the Beacon region i want to display that Beacon’s UUID, Major, Minor i want this continuously when in foreground can you pls send the Objective C code for the following method
-(void)beaconManager:(id)manager didRangeBeacons:(NSArray *)beacons inRegion:(CLBeaconRegion *)region{

}[quote=“raja, post:1, topic:3294, full:true”]
I am ranging beacons in foreground then it is working continuously. when i am using same functionality in background but it is not ranging continuously, it just scan for one time only.

i am using this method->
-(void)beaconManager:(id)manager didRangeBeacons:(NSArray *)beacons inRegion:(CLBeaconRegion *)region
[/quote]