Getting default ESTBeaconRegion *region in didDiscoverBeacons:

didDiscoverBeacons - delegate i m getting default region (B9407F30-F5F8-466E-AFF9-25556B57FE6D) so that proximity uuid is null and it scans beacons correctly and shows name major minor but i am not getting correct uuid of multiple beacons

Hi there—this is expected. "didDiscoverBeacons" is a CoreBluetooth based scan and as such it doesn't retrieve the beacon's proximityUUID. You can use a CoreLocation based scan for that.

You can read more about CoreBluetooth and CoreLocation scans and which beacon properties are available in each, in the ESTBeacon class reference:

http://estimote.github.io/iOS-SDK/Classes/ESTBeacon.html

HI Piotr Krawiec
For CoreLocation startRangingBeaconsInRegion delegate is used but if we put the UUID statically it works and getting the beacon but its not auto detecting or scanning the UUID ,Beacon and the Region but didDiscoverBeacons scan the beacons but its not giving the correct region it gives the default region .so please help me how to scan all the beacons and its UUID and the region

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Do you mean that "startRangingBeaconsInRegion" doesn't work for you?