Loyalty App Template Compile Error

Hi,
After I purchased Loyalty’s App template from Estimote. I did following instruction guide but when I did compile there is error “No such module ‘ImagePicker’” on file “AuthViewController.swift” I also found another 4 issues when I convert this project to swift version 3 as Xcode recommended.
Hope someone can help. I need to demo the customer soon.
Thank you
Panya

@panya32, are you by any chance getting this warning too:

Target ‘Pods-Loyalty’ of project ‘Pods’ was rejected as an implicit dependency for ‘Pods_Loyalty.framework’ because its architectures ‘x86_64’ didn’t contain all required architectures ‘i386 x86_64’

There’s some problem running the Loyalty template on the simulator, but it should work just fine on the iPhone itself.

As for converting, the Loyalty iPhone app is on Swift 2.3, which is still supported in Xcode 8, so you don’t need to convert to Swift 3 right away, just click “Later” when Xcode asks you about it. (We’ll convert it ourselves in the future and send you the updated version.)

Hi Heypiotr,
I did send email for all detail to contact@estimote.com. I didn’t compile or build to simulator. I attached my iPhone and iPad for deployment. I still facing "no such module ‘ImagePicker’ error when click build to my iPhone and different error on iPad app (refer to my email)

Regards,
Panya

Gotcha, I managed to reproduce this on my iPhone 6 Plus … I’ve seen this problem before, and thought we managed to fix it, but apparently it’s back. Looks almost like CocoaPods for some reason doesn’t want to build for non-64-bit architectures.

Here’s a workaround though, if you have an iPhone 5S or newer. Find the Architectures setting:

Delete the default $(ARCHS_STANDARD) and make it:

Hi Heypiotr,
I still got same error.
Regards,
Panya

Actually, I managed to fix that “properly” now (:

You need to change the Build Active Architectures Only from “no” to “Debug => yes, Release => no”, like this:

It still same. As error information, Is it about path of framework for ImagePickup not correct or something?

Hi Heypiotr,
I can fix “ImagePicker” error by adding “build path for ImagePicker” path but I found another 9 errors.
Regards,
Panya

Hm, I’m running your exact copy of the LoyaltyBundle.zip, and after doing the “Build Active Architecture Only” change and sticking to Swift 2.3, it builds just fine for me. Have you modified anything else in the project settings while trying to fix the ImagePicker issue?

Anyway, to save some time, I’ll send you a ZIP w/ the fixed project in a private message.

Hi Heypiotr,
Now I can’t build this app anymore since Xcode force the source code need convert swift 3.0. When I converted but it sill error on your code about library imagePicker. Could you please check your master source code and ensure it update ready for user re-compile.
Thank you
Panya

I’ve sent you an updated version of the template for Swift 3, check your forum messages (:

Hi,

I am getting the same “Swift Language Version” Error. Could you also send me the updated version? I’ve sent an email to contact@estimote.com but got no response.

Regards,

/iOS-SDK-master/Examples/swift/Loyalty/Loyalty/Controllers/AuthViewController.swift:7:8: No such module ‘ImagePicker’

Still seems like a problem?

Hey guys! You can download this template from: https://cloud.estimote.com/#/apps/add. We’ve migrated it to Swift 4 and the only thing you need to do once you download it is to update the pods via terminal and after that you’re ready to go :slight_smile: Let me know if you need any additional assistance :hammer_and_wrench: